|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Units|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case Packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depend On Quantity|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Units Per Month|
|Each Tank Capacity:||88 Liter||Each Tank Size:||550*400*400mm|
|Cleaning Process:||Ultrasonic Cleaning+Ultrasonic Rinsing||Ultrasonic Power:||1.2KW|
|Total Power:||4.2KW||Pack Material:||Wooden Case|
|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaner||Frequency:||28 Or 40 Or 68KHz|
Two Cleaning Tank 88L Ultrasonic Carb Washer For Power Sport With Heater
Why You Should Buy A Hongsonic Ultrasonic Carb Washer?
1. You can not find a better way to clean carburetor in such efficient way.
2. You don't need to use hand scrubbing in a long time.
3. Even in winter, you can clean your carb easily with ultrasonic cleaner.
4. It is enviromental and safe cleaning method for all automotive parts.
5. It save your time and labor.
|Clean tank size(mm)||550*400*350||700*500*500||1000*600*600|
|Dry tank size||550*400*350||840*640*720||1000*600*600|
|Tank capacity||77L each||175L each||360L each|
|Clean tank Ultrasonic power||1200W||2400W||3600W|
|Dry tank Heating power||3000W||6000W||9000W|
|Timer||1S-99hours adjustable/Normally open|
|Drain valve||1 inch|
|Basket & Lid||standard equipped|
|Machine Voltage||AC 220V/380V, 3phases|
|Generator voltage||AC 110V/220V, 1phase|
|Features||1.with filtration system 2.with casters with brake 3.1 year warranty & tech support for life
How does an ultrasonic carburetor cleaner work?
Hongsonic’ ultrasonic cleaning technology is created by generators that produce high-frequency electricity. This electricity is then converted into sound waves through a transducer, which makes these waves vibrate.
As the waves travel through water, tiny vacuum bubbles form and repeatedly implode upon any surface they encounter, removing even microscopic dirt particles. These cavitation bubbles reach and clean grooves, cracks and hidden crevices more effectively than alternative methods.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology does not require toxic chemicals or hands-on work, and Omegasonics units use only water-based solutions.
1. Disassemble your carburetor from your motor or car in a safe way.
2. Add water and cleaning solvent in the cleaning tank.
3. Set the temperature at around 60C and let machine run for 5~10 mins so the gas can come out from the cleaning solution.
4. Put your carburetor inside the cleaning tank.
5. Set the cleaning time around 20 minutes. If your carburetor is very dirty, you can run two more cycles to get it clean.
6. Put out your carburetor after cleaning cycle finished.
7. Rinse the carburetor with fresh water.
8. Dry the carburetor immediately after cleaning.
9. Keep ultrasonic carb washer dry and clean after finishing all cleaning job.
Contact Person: hongsonic