Our QC team has been strictly following following steps in inspection and we will keep doing this.
1. Raw Material Inspection. We will check every raw material that supplier sent to us and we made rules with them if their defective rate is higher than 1%, we will delay the payment 20 days and increase per 1%,the payment will be delay 10 more days.
2. Inspection during production. There is one QC worker staying around the production line. He or she will guide workers to produce product according to production standard. He or she also will check product anytime. If he or she found defective product, he or she must return this product back to production team. Her or his salary is related to the percentage of product pass QC.
3. Inspection after production. QC team will check the outlook and the function with strict inspection standard once the product get off production line.For small machine under 38L, they will have one day function test and outlook checking. For big machine over 38L, they will have two days for full inspection.
4. Inspection after package. QC team will have detail check after machine get packed. In case machine gets damage during shipping process.
5. Making QC record for machine. We can find out potential problem through long time record.