|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Hong Sonic|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 units|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case Packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on quantity|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per month|
|Tank Material:||SUS304 Or SUS316||Ultrasonic Power:||2.4KW|
|Timer:||1-99H Adjustable||Heater:||20~95C Adjustable|
|Frequency:||28KHz Or 40KHz||Total Power:||8400W|
|Prodcut Name:||Ultrasonic Bath|
Mechanical Control 175L Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner For Car Parts With Heater
Why Hong Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner Is Different?
1. Hong Sonic has more than 15 years experience in car parts cleaning industry.
2. Hong Sonic knows how to design suitable machine for your car parts.
3. Hong Sonic use high quality material for every produce from us.
4. Hong Sonic got professional suggestions all the time.
5. Hong Sonic R&D team has improved their design all the time.
1. Seperate generator control.
2. 99 hours working cycle can be set.
3. Strong heating power.
4. Universal wheel can allow you to move machine easily.
5. Additional function can be designed.
Detail Information Of HS-1048:
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner HS-1048|
|Tank material||SUS304 Or SUS316|
|Control||Outside generator, more stable|
|Optional||Oil filter system, pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
Introduction Of Ultrasonic Cleaner Theory:
Cavitation is the key factor of ultrasonic cleaner theory. Cavitation is caused by fast crack of millions of bubble in a very short time. This process will be generated when ultrasonic wave(Vibration over 20KHz) came into cleaning liquid. When cavitation happen, it will generate strong pressure on the surface of cleaning parts which can take away the dirt in micro type.
1. What is Ultrasonics?
The science of ultrasonics is the study and application of mechanical vibrations above the range of human hearing—typically greater than 18,000 HZ.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
minimize the use of manual labor
make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
3. What cleaning solution should I use?
A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
Contact Person: hongsonic