|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Hong Sonic|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case Packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depend On Quantity|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Units Per Month|
|Tank Size:||500*350*350mm||Unit Size:||640*490*570mm|
|Heating Power:||1500W||Ultrasonic Power:||900W|
|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Washing Machine||Timer:||1-99H|
61 Liter 900W Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner For Plastic Mold
Why You Should Use Hong Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaner For Plastic Mold?
1. Hong Sonic Special design ultrasonic cleaner can clean your molds in a safer,faster and more completely way
2. Hong Sonic installs strong power industrial transducer for plastic mold ultrasonic cleaner.
3. Hong Sonic ultrasonic cleaner can save your time and labor.
4. Hong Sonic ultrasonic cleaner can make your cleaning job more enviromental.
5. Hong Sonic will give you suitable suggestion based on your requirement.
Cleaning Tips For Molds
1. Choose suitable detergent according to your molds material.
2. Set suitable cleaning time and temperature.
3. Make sure the cleaning liquid covering whole molds.
4. Put your molds in the cleaning basket.
5. Move the molds gently into the tank.
|Specifications for ultrasonic cleaner HS-1018|
|Control||Inside generator, more stable|
|Optional||Oil filter system, pneumatic lift, rinsing tank, etc.|
|Voltage||110~140V,200~240V Single phase|
If this model is not suitable for your cleaning requirement, please contact our sales team for other recommendation.
Brief Of Ultrasonic Application
|Auto industry||engine parts, gear box, shock absorber, auto nozzle, cylinder, valve, Carburetors|
|Electrnoincs||PCB board, electronic parts, TV parts, computer parts|
|Aerospace and marine parts||Turbine blades, Marine Engine components, Overhaul parts, Pneumatics|
|Machinery||Moulds, precision parts, pressing parts, camera parts, bearing, hardware tools|
|Plating and Painting||polishing parts, SUS cutter, tableware, plating|
|Food industry||Oven tray, boiler, bottles, bottle cap, Hood Filters|
|Optical& watch tool||optical lens, eyeglass, sunglass, metal, gold, jewelry, diamond, watch band, watch cover, watch hand|
|Jewelry||Jewelry, diamond, gold, silver products|
|Dental and Medical||Dental Device, Medical Implant, beakers, bottles, vials, pipettes, or other labware.|
1. How does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
An ultrasonic system works by inducing controlled cavitation in the cleaning fluid. Cavitation refers to microscopic voids or "bubbles" that form when the transducers emit sufficient ultrasonic energy into the fluid. The cavitation bubbles form relatively slowly and then collapse suddenly, releasing tremendous energy against the surfaces of objects immersed in the tank that ‘scrubs’ hard to remove soils from the parts.
2. Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effect?
A: When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.